Monday 10 January 2011

Distance Learning Course - drawing module

Below is a great drawing by Patrick McCormack, a student on my Distance Learning Course. This course started last term and just weeks into it, I am so delighted with the students progress. I am impressed at how hard they work, and the speed of improvement is magnificent. The Course began with a very intensive drawing workshop and students were then given 8 exercises to do at home and send to me for crit. This one, knives, forks etc, is by far the most difficult. (don't beleive me?? Why not have a go yourself?!) 


Upcoming Workshops: mini portfolio, final check-in, cropping, presentation and general last minute fine tuning. Dublin.
2 Day Water Colour, 22nd 23rd January, Dublin.
2 Day Oils, Belfast

1 comment:

  1. Very impressed by the new blog, Julie. Looking forward to seeing regular updates!

    All the best,

    Rebecca Bourke

    ReplyDelete