Wednesday 8 February 2012

New Book on Color Pencil Art!

Front cover.. 
I was honoured to be asked if I would contribute to a new book of Colour Pencil artists, designed to reflect contemporary artists, which is now about to be published! Each contributor was asked about the artwork submitted - the inspiration, the challenges, what drives us, and also what technique tips we would share if we only have 5 mintues to explain to someone!  I'm not sure if the 'Click here to Preview' will work on the blog, but here is the link (just click on it) if you'd like to see more or are interested in ordering a copy. 


 I have ordered my copy, and I can't wait to see it, it looks AMAZING (and I don't use that word lightly). It inculdes a wide variety of subject matter and techniques, as well as a little bit of info on how each artist works - I think it's wonderful and worth the preview at least!! So click on the link for your viewing. 


A big Thank You to Ann Kullberg in America for taking the initiative to put this work together. 


Next Up - Water Colour Weekend, 11th & 12th Feb, Galway
Art for Teenagers, Monday 13th Feb, Belfast 
Water Colour Day, Wed 15th Feb, Belfast 


Weekly drawing and painting classes in Belfast, Monthly Mondays in Killaloe, Co Clare, and weekend workshops all year round as well as Distance Learning courses. 
Email julie@juliedouglas.co.uk for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment