Thursday 9 August 2012

Portfolio course...


I had a lovely group of students on my portfolio course, as always, made up of people from Belfast, France and all around Ireland. They worked very hard (see below how they sweat and suffer)...


....with some students working on their knees, whatever next? 

Bryan, gasping.. 
They perked up when I took them on a trip to the bakery for cake, and the sweet shop - purely for reference material, of course... But the thing they all loved most was playing with Play Dough! - duh! 

Ciara helping Emma with her.. specs. 
Five days of that, then on up to a local festival with my friend Kieran, to do some arty things with the children... 

Here's Kieran with his first customer - moments later he could hardly be seen for the swarm of kids wanting to make snails..

Boys working studiously at my table - spot the beautifully packed crayons boxes... 
Young Oscar drawing a fabulous peacock. 

AND, it stayed dry!! 


1 comment: