Wednesday 13 March 2024

Cats & dogs! Coloured pencil

 

The full set of 14 pets
It was my pleasure to create a set of artworks of lots of the pets from my son and his girlfriend's lives, to use for table settings at their wedding.  As it was a Christmas wedding (23rd December!) I was asked to make sure every pet was wearing a Santa hat, with a bow tie and leaves underneath. 

I used coloured pencil, and worked very small - each animal was around 7cm in height. 

Coincidentally, I had more pet portrait commissions around the same time, and I thoroughly enjoyed working on so many lovely animals! 

Lulu - such a lovely little minx, who adored Minnie the dog


Daisy


Dougie - never without ball
Leroy

Bertie - so bashful

Belle - Bertie's sister
Ronnie Barker



Amber

Minnie 

Molly 

Jack
Alfie

Ruby

Pip



For workshop info, commission details etc please email julie@juliedouglas.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment