Sunday 1 September 2019

New season, new YOU!




Summer is always very busy in the studio, with week-long and two-week-long workshops allowing students the opportunity to attend a more intensive class. Great fun. In August I held a Drawing and Oils workshop, which was folowed by two weeks with Maestro M John Angel, from the Angel Academy of art, Florence, teaching methods of the Old Masters.

Maestro, M John Angel, during one of his demonstrations at BARA
September sees the new academic term, and I am taking bookings for my regular weekly classes. These will resume mid September and I have some spaces available. The times are:

Tuesday mornings (10.30 - 1pm)Wednesday 11.30 - 2pm, Wednesday evening 7.30 - 10pm Thursday 10.30 - 2.30 and Thursday evening 7.30 - 10pm. 


Lovely little oil study by student May during the oils workshop
If you have booked a place already, you do not need to contact me, your place is reserved.

I will be resuming Friday Night Life on 20th and 27th September. These sessions are one-offs but must be booked in advance. 
If you have been meaning to commit to regular classes, I encourage you to jump in and join a class. They are friendly, challenging and designed to help you improve very quickly. 

Gennie, with a little paint on herself! 
For all info please email julie@juliedouglas.co.uk 




No comments:

Post a Comment