Friday 24 February 2012

Coconut Square, Oils, 8in x 8in on Board. And a portrait workshop.

Oh yes, another sweet treat.


The thing is, I don't even eat these. I am purely attracted to them on a visual level - does that make me shallow?!! I can't help it. And still to come, is the jam-filled cream-topped scone, the strawberry-and-shortbread creamy stack, and the coffee slice. Oh joy.
This particualr painting has been on and off for a while, and is waiting for a final layer to make me satisfied. In the meantime I have started another painting of trees, which is infinitely more difficult - from treat to tree. Delicious.

Next up - BYOB class (Yes, this is the best fun!), weekly drawing and painting classes in Belfast and PORTRAIT WORKSHOP. Email julie@juliedouglas.co.uk for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment